Spend Mother’s Day on the wine trail. The following wineries will be hosting special activities for the holiday. Some fees may apply.
- Cante Ao Vinho: Complimentary wine tasting and chocolate dipped strawberries for all moms visiting the tasting room.
- Davis Dean: Free glass of wine and discounted purchases for moms.
- Dono dal Cielo: “Queen for a Day!” a class where local artist Martha Andrews will teach how to make a fresh floral crown for Mom, Saturday, May 12. Barbecue on May 13.
- Lone Buffalo: Mothers taste free all weekend. Special fresh farmers’ market strawberry fest on the bar.
- PaZa: Pre-Mother’s Day Saturday, May 12 event with buffet brunch, and a glass of sangria, or a PaZa varietal.
- Pescatore: All things strawberry: strawberry/basil crostini, chocolate strawberries, and mini strawberry muffins.
- Rancho Roble: Live jazz music, games and the Authentic Street Taco Truck. Or, bring a picnic.
- Secret Ravine: Featuring three wines and serving several red wines and special treats.
For more information, visit placerwine.com.