Handyperson program available to seniors

-A +A
Seniors First has a Handyperson program that will provide minor home repair to low income seniors living in the unincorporated area of Placer County. The Placer County Redevelopment Agency has provided funding for this program. The Handyperson can install grab bars, change light bulbs, replace batteries in smoke detectors and repair minor leaks and faucets as well as other tasks. If you are a low-income senior who could use some help, call Seniors First at (530) 889-9500, extension 400.