Gold Age Villa

90-year-old man ID’d as third fatality in Loomis mushroom poisoning

  The third person who died after eating poisonous wild mushroom soup at an elder care home in Loomis has been identified as Frank Warren Blodgett, according to the Placer Co ...

Two dead, four sick after eating wild mushrooms at Loomis elder care home

 (AP) — Two residents of a Loomis assisted living facility have died and four others are hospitalized after eating soup with wild mushrooms, authorities said. Plac ...